Make blown fuses and tripped breakers a thing of the past! An upgrade to your electrical system will allow your facility to run electricity faster and more efficiently while reducing maintenance costs and technical hiccups. We do it all, from residential to commercial and from wiring to light switches. We can assess and cover your needs. Call us for a free consultation!

  • Electric Repairs
  • Outlets & Switches
  • Inspecting/Testing
  • Panel Upgrades
  • Smoke Detectors
  • Electrical Remodeling
  • Ceiling Fan Repairs
  • Commercial Repairs
  • Fire Alarms
  • Fire Alarms
  • Diagnosing
  • AFCI Upgrades
  • Circuit Breakers
  • LED Lighting
  • Commercial Installations


Residential Services

  • Panel Changes

    A panel change or electrical panel upgrade is usually needed when fixing a problem with an existing panel. Typically, a panel change is required due to old technology, overloading, and overheating.

  • Electrical Testing

    We cover everything from RCD to smoke detectors!

  • Cable Change

    According to the National Fire Prevention Association, electrical wires should be updated every 3 years- we got you covered.


Commercial Services

  • Electrical Testing

    We cover everything from RCD to smoke detectors to portable device testing.

  • Permit Filing

    Not sure where to start with filing a permit? No worries, we will take care of that for you.

  • Ballast Replacements

    Hear buzzing? See dimming or flickering? Sounds like you need your ballast replaced!

Lighting Upgrades

Stop Changing Your Light Bulbs Every Week.

Outdated lighting fixtures are responsible for much of the energy waste in commercial spaces.

We provide custom lighting upgrades to increase efficiency and improve your aesthetic.

Our Happy Customers



  • How do I know the size of electrical service system I need for my property?

    Your electrical service system size is calculated based on power consumption and will vary depending on your current property or plans to expand in the future.

  • My breaker panel is hot- what should I do?

    Immediately call a commercial electrician. This is a sign that your breaker panel is overloaded and could start a fire.

  • Do I need to rewire my property?

    You may need to rewire your property if you are located in an older building. Older buildings tend to have “knob and tube” wiring and will need an entire rewire. If you also are planning on expanding or adding new appliances and fixtures you will need to think about the load running through your system and will most likely need an upgrade.

  • When do I need to call an electrician?

    Dealing with electricity can be dangerous and sometimes even fatal without proper guidance and training. If you have been having or suspect issues with your electrical systems, can us right away so we can properly assess the issue(s) and provide you with the best possible solution.

See More

For us, no job is too big or too small.

Contact Us Today

Send Us A Message